Reserve Your Tickets TodayDuration: 2 ½ hours
Available: May through October
Departure: 10:00AM and 2:00PM daily**
** An additional evening tour departs at 3:30PM during July and August only
- Adults - $29.00
- Children under 12 - $15.00
Join us for a journey past Bar Harbor’s beautiful homes, famous names, and breathtaking landscape! This customizable, fully-narrated tour offers the most complete and comprehensive sightseeing experience of the Downeast area. Adults and children alike will enjoy learning about Mount Desert Island’s unique history, and seeing its diverse geology, flora, and fauna in person.
- View historic mansions of the rich and famous.
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Cadillac Mountain.
- Experience the biggest attractions of Acadia National Park, including the Nature Center and Wild Gardens at Sieur de Monts Spring, Thunder Hole on Ocean Drive, Sand Beach, and Otter Cliffs.
- The tour includes three 15-minute stops for walks and photos. The scheduled stops are Cadillac Mountain Summit, Thunder Hole on Ocean Drive, and the Sieur de Monts Spring area, including the Wild Gardens and Nature Center of Acadia.
Oli’s red and green trolleys offer a memorable, relaxing way to experience Mount Desert Island. Our tours fill up fast, though, so reserve your tickets soon!
All tours depart from the Boardwalk at the Harborside Hotel (55 West Street in downtown Bar Harbor). Tours may also be cancelled due to lack of public participation, and tour routes may vary due to weather, traffic, or road conditions.